Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach. Butternut squash makes the creamiest sauce, which makes it a healthy, lighter alternative to cream sauces made with heavy cream and butter. Add baby spinach and stir in parmesan cheese and sage. Toss in cooked pasta and sausage and mix until well coated.
Add in lean chicken sausage, spinach and a smattering of other ingredients and this is quite possibly the only thing I want to eat all weekend. Butternut squash, sweet Italian sausage, sage and pasta go together like, well like butternut squash and sage. Everything is cooked in the same pan When we heat the butter and it starts to brown (caramelize), it adds a ton of flavor. You can have Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach
- It’s Half of pound Italian sausage.
- You need of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare Half of pound pasta.
- Prepare of Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest pasta sauce.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 handful of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
We're really "pan roasting" the butternut squash for this dish. Pasta served with a homemade butternut squash pasta sauce of roasted butternut squash, shallots, cream, and Parmesan cheese. We often find butternut squash inside of ravioli, so why not on the outside for a butternut squash pasta dish? It just needed to be thinned a bit with water, made savory.
Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach instructions
- Start a pot of boiling water. Cook your pasta according to directions on the box. I used fusilli so it can pick up that amazing sauce!.
- In a separate pan, cook the sausage, red pepper flakes, and garlic on med high heat until no longer pink. No oil needed. I started with half a tsp of red pepper flakes..
- Don’t forget your pasta!!!!! Keep some pasta water on the side. Leave the pasta in a strainer..
- Add in the pasta sauce to the pan w sausage. Simmer until bubbly..
- Then the spinach..
- Arrange your bowl! Pasta, sauce, top w shredded Parmesan and pepper if ya like! (I love freshly cracked black pepper) Enjoy!.
Puree butternut squash and cooking cream set aside. Melt butter in a pan and add shallots. Cook until translucent then add sage. Add spinach just before serving and cook for. Butternut squash sauce is a healthy, light alternative to cream sauces made with heavy cream and butter.
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Cook Perfect Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp