'Thyme Fries' (vegan).
You can cook 'Thyme Fries' (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'Thyme Fries' (vegan)
- It’s 3 large of potatoes, washed, dried and cut..
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme leaves, picked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Maldon sea salt flakes and ground black pepper..
'Thyme Fries' (vegan) instructions
- Heat oven to 210 C.
- Put cut fries into a pan of cold salted water..
- Bring pan to the boil..
- As soon as the pan comes to the boil, drain the fries, tip them onto a clean tea towel, then into a large bowl..
- Pour over olive oil, add herbs and seasonings, and use your hands to get them all covered in it..
- Put the fries on a baking sheet, and put them into the oven..
- Cook for 10 minutes, then turn them around to get the white sides browned..
- Cook them for another 10 minutes or so, or until they are nice and crispy and browned..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty 'Thyme Fries' (vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp