Vickys Easy Homemade Margarine, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys Easy Homemade Margarine, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easy Homemade Margarine, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 240 ml of extra light olive oil.
- You need 120 ml of grapeseed oil.
- You need 90 grams of (give or take) deodorised cocoa butter (means the chocolate smell has been removed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Vickys Easy Homemade Margarine, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Pour the grapeseed oil and half of the olive oil into a measuring jug so you have 240mls / 8 fluid ounces / 1 cup measuring.
- Add the cocoa butter in until the liquid reaches 360mls /12 fluid ounces / 1.5 cups.
- Add the rest of the oil into the jug and melt the cocoa butter into the oil either by microwaving in 30 second bursts or over a low heat bain marie.
- Once melted, add the lemon juice and salt and using an electric whisk, whip it up for 2 minutes until it turns a paler colour.
- Pour into a container with a lid and chill in the fridge until solid.
- This is fab for frying and I made a banana loaf and a batch of shortbread using it today instead of the usual sunflower spread I buy and they both came out fantastic! I wouldn't use it on a sandwich as it tastes a bit oily on it's own but for cooking and baking it worked great!.
- It would actually be a good idea to set it in ice cube trays instead of a large tub like I did, then you can just pop out cubes as required. If I'd thought of it before that's what I would've done.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Easy Homemade Margarine, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp