Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 4 of leeks, sliced into 1cm rounds.
- It’s 150 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 150 ml of white wine (or more vegetable stock).
Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Put the butter, garlic and thyme in a frying pan over a medium-low heat and cook until softened.
- Add the leeks and toss in the butter mixture.
- Tip into a roasting tin and arrange so the leeks are in one layer.
- Pour over the stock and wine.
- Wet a piece of parchment paper and place over the tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the paper then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes to colour the leeks.
- Baste then spoon into a nice serving dish.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp