Vickys Patatas Bravas /Spanish-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Patatas Bravas /Spanish-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Patatas Bravas /Spanish-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 600 grams of Charlotte potatoes (waxy potatoes), thickly diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of fresh parsley to garnish.
Vickys Patatas Bravas /Spanish-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 450°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Pour the sunflower oil in the tray and toss the potato chunks in it.
- Roast for 40 minutes until golden and crispy.
- 15 minutes after the potatoes go in the oven, put the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook off the onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic, chilli flakes and paprika and stir in for 1 minute on a low heat.
- Pour in the can of chopped tomatoes and the sugar and bring to a simmer, uncovered.
- Stir often for the next 10 – 15 minutes until a thick sauce forms, then add the vinegar.
- Pour the sauce onto a serving plate, lay the potatoes on top, season with salt & pepper and garnish with fresh parsley.
- A great side dish that can be served alongside a bowl of olives, cheese stuffed sweet peppers, serrano ham croquettes or maybe my Spanish Chicken dish! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333565-vickys-spanish-chicken-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vickys Patatas Bravas /Spanish-Style Potatoes, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp