Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and Crabmeat. The casserole also makes a nice dish for a dinner party or brunch. Keep it warm on a warming tray or in a chafing dish.
I love this recipe from my mother. Even better: You can make it the night before. If you're out of buttery crackers, try topping it with french-fried onions or crushed potato chips—they'll give it a different kind of crunch. You can have Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole
- You need 2 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 envelope of dry ranch packets.
- It’s 1 cup of cook fresh mushrooms or canned i use fresh.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
I love this recipe from my mother. Learn how to make Shrimp Casserole. How to cook Seafood Casserole recipe. Seafood is definitely at its ultimate best with this dish.
Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole instructions
- mix all ingredients into a large bowl expect shredded cheese!.
- pour into a large casserole dish.
- top with cheese.
- bake in the oven at 325 for 25 minutes.
- let it cool for about 5 minute's. cut and dig in!.
The textures and flavors combine, blending into the creamy. A scrumptious and super easy casserole made with shrimp, rice, cream soups and onion, bell pepper and celery, the Trinity of vegetables. By using a package of frozen, already peeled and deveined shrimp, this comes together unbelievably quick. It is really a wonderful casserole that I hope you'll. This easy seafood casserole recipe is one of my most requested family favorite recipes.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp