Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- It’s 8 Oz. of boneless chicken meat, 1/2" dice (up to 8 ounces extra would work without changing the marinade and cornstarch mixture.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 3 ounces of buttermilk.
- It’s 3 ounces of crystal hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 ounce of lemon juice.
- It’s of Corn starch mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white pepper or black is fine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne.
- It’s 2 cups of oil- vegetable oil is fine.
- It’s 3 ounces of crystal hot sauce (See note below.. Hot Sauce Matters).
- Prepare 3 ounces of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled.
- You need 8 of ounces- dry bow tie pasta- cooked per the box instructions.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red bell pepper or red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery 1 inch julienne cut.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of parsley,finely chopped.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad step by step
- Mix the buttermilk, hot sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice together until the brown sugar is dissolve then add the diced chicken with the mixture in a zip-lock bag. Marinate chicken for several hours or overnight..
- (In class we marinate for 45 minutes the longer the better).
- Remove chicken from marinade – drain well.
- Mix the cornstarch,salt,white pepper and cayenne. Dredge chicken with seasoned cornstarch mixture and shake off the excess coating..
- In a deep skillet, heat about two cups of oil(depending on the pan size) over medium-high heat until hot. Test the temperature by dropping a pinch of flour into the hot oil. If it bubbles right away without smoking, it's ready..
- Fry at 350 F. until golden brown and cooked through. (I check the biggest piece) let cool before adding to the salad..
- Mix all pasta with the chicken, blue cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, red bell pepper or red onion, celery,green onion and parsley..
- You can garnish with extra blue cheese crumbles, and chopped parsley..
- Note #1.. Hot sauces very greatly Crystal Hot Sauce and Franks Hot Sauce work well… they are a sweet heat. Tabasco will ruin this recipe. It is just to hot…Great on Oysters not on this Recipe:).
- Note #2 If you do not want to fry, you can buy popcorn chicken at a grocery store or, KFC, or Popeyes and skip steps 1,2,3,4,5 :p.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp