Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 450 grams of even-sized potatoes, scrubbed clean.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole in water until almost tender, time depends on the size of your potatoes. Medium potatoes will need around 15 minutes. Large potatoes will need 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Drain the potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them all in half then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Turn the potatoes gently in the oil on a baking tray to coat both sides.
- Season with salt, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and crushed garlic and toss carefully.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden and drain on kitchen paper before serving.
- These go great with my flavoured mayos for parties or a side https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360100-vickys-flavoured-mayonnaises-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp