Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 160 ml of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of powdered sugar / sweetener as required.
Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If you chill a 400ml can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight then open it, you'll be able to scoop out exactly the 160mls of coconut cream that you need for this recipe.
- Whisk all ingredients together for 2-3 minutes until fluffy then refrigerate until chilled.
- This has a butter like consistency but tastes more like cream cheese. It has a lower melting point so if using on bagels they're best to not be hot or it'll just melt off.
- This is a nut-free version of my previously posted Cashew Cream Cheese which works fantastically well for baked cheesecakes and frostings but this coconut version is better for spreading, sauces and unbaked cheesecakes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp