Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce.
You can have Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce
- You need of soy mustard sauce mixture.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- You need 5 of potato.
- You need 1 of rice bowl of dried Anchovies.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 of small Chilli pepper.
- You need 30 of small curry leaves.
- It’s 3 of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar for garnish.
Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce step by step
- Deep fry the potato slice till it’s lightly brown but not overly cook then set aside..
- Wash and drain dry the dried Anchovies, With 5 tbsp Of oil Pan fry the dried Anchovies for 2 minutes then add in the onion, curry leaves, Chilli pepper and crush lemon grass then mix well, for 2 minutes then drain excess oil..
- Add in the soy mustard sauce mixture and mix well, then add in the cooked slice potato for and mix well 2 minutes then add fresh lemon juice and mix again then off heat and plate it,.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp some sugar and serve, great with plain white porridge..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Spicy Dried Anchovies And Potato In Soy Mustard Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp