Brad's eggplant au gratin. This EGGPLANT GRATIN or Aubergine Gratin makes a crowd-pleasing side dish! Tender eggplant is smothered with a fingerlickin tomato cream sauce, topped with Gruyere I first made Eggplant Au Gratin for my husband's birthday and everyone absolutely loved it. As a matter of fact, what not love?
Spread the tomato sauce over the toast. Place the eggplant slices on top. Brush both sides of eggplant slices with oil. You can cook Brad's eggplant au gratin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's eggplant au gratin
- It’s 1 of lg eggplant.
- You need 8-12 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. This was the greatest eggplant recipe that we have tried in a long time. I did salt the eggplant for an hour to pull out more water but everything else was the same and it turned out GREAT! Eggplant Au Gratin. #Eggplant #AuGratin #EggplantAuGratin #Vegetable A delicious eggplant recipe, not a real Au Gratin recipe but something healthier no cheese and flour in.
Brad's eggplant au gratin instructions
- Slice eggplant very thin..
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Lay eggplant in pan in layers. Between each layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Also lay down 4 slices of cheese..
- Continue until all eggplant is used..
- Mix flour with cold half and half. Pour over the top of casserole. Shake a little to work out air bubbles between layers..
- Top lightly with bread crumbs..
- Bake at 375 around 20-25 minutes. Remove when top gets nice and browned..
- Let rest a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Tender slices of eggplant, layers of tomatoes and chunks of tangy goat cheese are a quick and easy side dish, perfect to accompany any entrée. Recipe adapted from 'Dinner: Changing the Game,' by Melissa Clark. Add the chopped eggplant and cook over low-medium heat, just below simmering point, for one hour or until the eggplant is completely soft and the sauce has reduced to a slightly runny chutney-style consistency. Eggplant, mushrooms, lemon juice, milk, black pepper, red hot pepper sauce, bread crumbs, salt, butter, all-purpose flour, heavy whipping cream, nutmeg, eggs, parmesan cheese. On each eggplant slice, lay a zucchini slice, a pepper strip and a basil leaf.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Brad's eggplant au gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp