Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups.
You can cook Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- It’s 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- You need 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- It’s 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups step by step
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp