Lentil Pasta Dish.
You can have Lentil Pasta Dish using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Pasta Dish
- Prepare 1 (25 ounce) of jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 (15 ounce) of cans of lentils, Rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 (4.5 ounce) of jars sliced mushrooms, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of box chickpea pasta (Or your favorite).
- You need of Salt, pepper, olive oil.
Lentil Pasta Dish step by step
- Rinse and drain your lentils and mushrooms. Pour a little olive oil in the bottom of a 5 quart soup pan. Cook the lentils in the olive oil a bit then add the mushrooms and cook them a bit. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over them if you would like. (Sometimes jarred pasta sauce is salty enough).
- Pour in the pasta sauce and stir everything well and continue cooking..
- Boil your pasta in salted water then drain. Plate it all up and enjoy!.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lentil Pasta Dish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp