Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus. This lemon roasted asparagus recipe is so easy and makes the perfect veggie side for Spring. Toss the asparagus with minced garlic, sea salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, and lemon juice Arrange a few fresh lemon slices on top of the asparagus Salty and savory, the roasting method kills the natural bitterness of asparagus. Try it next to grilled fish or lamb.
Perhaps you've had it prepared poorly, or simply don't know a way to prepare it that makes you want to actually, you know, eat it. Delicious Lemon Pepper Salmon with baked together with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus! Such a an easy and flavorful salmon dinner! You can cook Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus
- It’s 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- You need 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
Once you start making one pan meals on a sheet tray you'll want to make them as often as possible. They are generally easy to make and they require less clean up. These Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus are the perfect side dish for any meal. Serve these lemon pepper asparagus next to some grilled tuna steaks and some twice baked potatoes for an incredible meal.
Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus step by step
- Wash and gently pat dry asparagus. Trim woody ends (this is generally about 2 inches above the flat end). Just hold the bunch together and chop straight through all the stalks at once..
- Place asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat again (no need for salt unless your lemon pepper seasoning contains none)..
- Spread seasoned asparagus out in an even layer on a baking sheet so the spears aren't touching each other (I lined mine with parchment)..
- Place in preheated 375°F oven. Bake until desired tenderness is reached, generally 12-20 minutes (I pull mine out at about 18). Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
When asparagus comes into season, we'll take it every which way, but roasting the vegetable is arguably the best way to enjoy it. Roasting them with nothing but olive oil, salt, and black pepper is nice, but turning the dial up on the pepper and adding both thinly sliced lemons and lemon juice to. Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus are a simple and delicious side dish. Roasting asparagus in the oven takes a little longer but you won't have to watch them as closely. You can season them with whatever you want but I love asparagus so much that I usually just do salt and pepper, sometimes a.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp