Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 120 grams of buckwheat flour (1 cup).
- Prepare 62 grams of tapioca flour (1/2 cup).
- You need 42 grams of potato starch (not flour, 1/4 cup).
- You need 1/2 tsp of (scant) xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of zest and juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 30 ml of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar (1/4 cup).
- You need 20 grams of chia seeds (1/8 cup).
Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, zest, vanilla, oil, milk and sugars in another bowl, stirring until the sugars dissolve.
- Stir the liquid mix into the dry mix until just combined.
- Add the chia seeds and stir in until evenly distributed through the batter.
- Fill the cases 3/4 full and bake for 25 minutes or until risen and cooked through. Insert a toothpick to test. If it comes out clean they're done.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp