Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, maple banana bread with pancake mix for breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have maple banana bread with pancake mix for breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast:
- Take 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Whole egg.
- Make ready 30 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 40 grams of Maple syrup.
- Take 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Take 2 medium of Bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Rum.
Instructions to make Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast:
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it together with the sugar and maple syrup..
- Gradually pour in the vegetable oil and mix. Then pour in the milk and vanilla essence too and mix again..
- Add the pancake mix, and while the mixture still isn't completely combined, sprinkle in the rum and add in the banana. Mix everything together well..
- Pour the batter into a tin lined with baking paper and bake the banana bread for 40 minutes at 180℃..
- Point After the banana bread has been baking for 10 minutes, score 2 horizontal lines into the top to get a good-looking finish..
- This is how the banana bread looks when it has finished baking..
- Point: Remove the banana bread from the tin and wrap it in foil to cool. If you do this, it will get nice and moist..
- If you use New Otani pancake mix, it comes with maple syrup and has a vanilla flavour already so it's really convenient for this recipe and means you can make some delicious banana bread even without vanilla essence..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food maple banana bread with pancake mix for breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp