Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!.
You can have Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!
- Prepare 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- You need of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- You need of Cheese and pickle.
- You need of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- It’s of Cheese and tomato.
- You need of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Prepare of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- You need of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- You need of Tuna and cheese.
- You need of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Prepare of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- Prepare of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- You need of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- You need of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- It’s of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- You need of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- You need of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! step by step
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp