Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 50 grams of brown sugar (a loose 1/3 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 112 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 210 grams of gluten free blend / plain flour (1 & 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using a gf flour blend.
- It’s 80 ml of rice milk or light coconut milk.
- It’s 100 ml of apple puree.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple, diced into small chunks.
Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease & flour a standard 9 x 5 loaf tin.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Cream the granulated sugar and sunflower spread together until light and fluffy, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the milk and apple puree then sift in the flour, baking soda and xanthan gum if using together, stirring into the creamed mixture until just combined.
- Gluten free flour is thirsty so add more milk if you need it, the consistency should be thick like a banana bread batter.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf tin and spoon a line of the cinnamon sugar down the centre.
- Use the end of the spoon or a clean finger to gently swirl the cinnamon mixture around a little.
- Now evenly spread half of the diced apple on top and pat in slightly.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top of the apple layer.
- Repeat the cinnamon sugar line and swirl it, then gently pat the last of the apple into the top of the cake. Save a pinch of the cinnamon mixture for sprinkling over the very top.
- Bake for 70 minutes, the top should be caramelized and the cake pulled in from the edges of the tin.
- Let stand in the tin for 10 minutes for the outside to set enough to be able to release, then run a sharp knife around the edge and remove from the tin.
- Serve immediately with hot custard poured over, it will be slightly gooey in the middle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp