Crockpot Chicken Lasagne.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Lasagne using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Lasagne
- It’s 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh broccoli.
- You need 3 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fat free sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Skim milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 9 of Lasagne noodles.
- It’s 1 of Pam spray.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
Crockpot Chicken Lasagne step by step
- Cut the thawed chicken breasts into chunks..
- Combine soup, chopped broccoli, sour cream, milk, onion, parmesean cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl..
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Scoop the soup mixture to line bottom off crockpot lightly..
- Layer 3 noodles, breaking them to fit. Repeat with soup mixture..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over soup mixture as you go..
- Cook on High for 1 hour, then reduce to Low for 3 hours..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Chicken Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp