Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh. This delicious Moroccan soup is considered to be another Ramadan favorite, as it uses lots of wholesome & healthy vegetables containing much needed vitamins. Beans and meat are cooked in tomato sauce and served with rice. In the Middle East, we call this Fasoolya bil lahmeh which literally translates beans with meat.
A wide variety of vegetable meat soup options are available to you, such as refined, fried, and blended. Vegetarian Soup Recipe is an awesome fat burning vegetable soup recipe. This low calorie soup will help you loose weight and is very healthy. You can cook Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh
- You need 500 g of round beef, cut into cubes.
- It’s 500 g of green beans, washed with ends.
- You need 500 g of zucchini, cut into cubes.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Soup Without Meat Recipes on Yummly Vegetable And Barley Soup, Roasted Vegetable Soup, Creamy Roasted Vegetable Soup. Asian Noodle Soup with Vegetables and Meat. Stir in the onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh instructions
- In a pressure cooker, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft..
- Add the meat cubes, cinnamon sticks, salt, pepper and cover with 2 liters of water. Close the pressure cooker. Cook for 35 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening the cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Add the green beans, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes. Close pressure cooker. Cook for 10 more minutes at high heat. Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover again..
- Finally, add the dissolved tomato paste and the fresh parsley. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer for an additional 5 min on low heat..
- Serve hot..
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. This crockpot soup is more of a hearty and filling stew than just another vegetable soup. Filled with potatoes, green split peas, carrots, celery, and plenty of spices, one bowl of this stew is low in calories but high in fiber, and the perfect weeknight dinner served with bread and a salad. This is a satisfying, very easy, and delicious ground beef and vegetable soup to serve anytime Bring soup to a simmer, place a cover on the pot, and cook, stirring regularly Use less ground meat but lots of frozen / fresh vegetables low sodium beef broth no salt. Chicken soup in Lebanese cuisine could not be simpler.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp