Lemon Dill Chicken Salad.
You can have Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- It’s 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4" cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need a few of turns of black pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad instructions
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Make Yummy Lemon Dill Chicken Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp