Bbq Chicken Rollups. BBQ Chicken Rollups. featured in Indoor BBQ. A kid friendly recipe with canned chicken, barbecue sauce, cheese and red onion rolled inside a tender crust for a hand held main dish. Crunchy coleslaw and saucy BBQ add oomph to these flavorful chicken roll-ups.
Chicken Roll Paratha made with Grilled Chicken Tikka Delicious shredded BBQ Chicken and Colby-Jack cheese are rolled up in pizza dough then baked to perfection. These BBQ Chicken Rollups would make for a yummy dinner or appetizer! You can have Bbq Chicken Rollups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Rollups
- Prepare of Chicken strips (Baked), about several.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- You need of Bbq sauce (any flavor).
A Parmesan-butter crust encases chicken rolled around a dollop of garlic cheese. Made an easy lunch- didn't have any hot ingredients but still turned out yummy. BBQ Chicken Roll-ups Recipe – BBQ Chicken Rollups Mexican Recipe. Slice chicken into strips and place strips down center for warm tortillas.
Bbq Chicken Rollups instructions
- Bake up your chicken strips (any amount that you want)……
- Next slice up the amount of chicken that you want to put on top of your flour tortilla……
- Place desired amount of chicken on top of flour tortilla……
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes……
- Top that with a drizzle of bbq sauce……..
- Fold up tortilla very tightly and slice in half…….
- Serve and enjoy ?!! Quick and easy lunch idea ?!!! ?.
Serve with extra hot sauce, if desired. There's nothing like melted cheese, peppers, onions and barbecue chicken wrapped up in a handy tortilla. Put a wrap on a board or plate. Spread the hummus onto the middle of it using a spoon or butter knife. Zesty chicken roll ups with bacon and barbecue sauce.
Thank you tante sri for sharing How to Make Yummy Bbq Chicken Rollups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp