Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin.
You can cook Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of brussel sprouts, halved.
- It’s 8 oz of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of fontina cheese, grated, optional.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F..
- Place brussel sprouts in a baking dish and toss in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until semi-softened..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (if using), then stir in cheeses..
- Remove brussel sprouts from oven and add 3/4 of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º, return baking dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and just set..
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Make Perfect Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp