Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of medium sized firm but ripe pears, diced.
- Prepare 240 ml of pear, white grape or apple juice.
- It’s 150 grams (3/4 cup) of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of raisins (optional).
- You need 210 grams (1.5 cups) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (or ginger).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Prepare 110 grams (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips – I use the Enjoy Life brand or Moo-Free brand.
- Prepare 65 grams (1/2 cup) of chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Bring the diced pears, juice, sugar, butter and raisins (if adding) to the boil in a saucepan. Turn down the heat and let simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips and xanthan gum / chopped nuts if using those too – if not you don't need to replace the nuts or raisins, they're just an optional extra.
- Stir in the cooled pan mixture and vanilla until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!.
- Keep in an airtight container. The juice content will make them a little sticky on top as time passes but they freeze well.
- Just for info, in my original apple cupcake recipe I use 1 large cooking apple, apple juice and a whole teaspoon of cinnamon. The rest of the ingredients/directions are the same.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp