Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 170 grams (3/4 cup) of softened butter / sunflower spread.
- Prepare 120 grams (1/2 cup) of packed) light brown sugar.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of medium banana and 1 small banana, well mashed.
- Prepare 140 grams (1 cup) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 80 grams (1 cup) of rolled oats.
- It’s 56 grams (1/2 cup) of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 100 grams (3/4 cup) of plain chocolate chips.
Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 375°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the milk, vanilla and mashed banana. It'll look curdled but don't worry. Mix well.
- Mix in the flour, oats, ground almonds, baking soda and cinnamon (and xanthan gum if using) until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and place on the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes until golden and set.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Will keep well in an airtight container for a couple of days.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp