Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bread dhokla sandwich-breakfast recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bread dhokla sandwich-breakfast recipe using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe:
- Prepare 8 pieces of white/brown bread.
- Prepare of For Batter:.
- Get 1 cup of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of semolina/suji.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno.
- Make ready of For stuffing:.
- Take 1/2 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of beans finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Make ready of Pinch of asafoetida.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get of Few drops of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup or as required.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of For tempering:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take of Few sprig of curry leaves.
- Make ready 2 of pieces of green chilli sliced.
Instructions to make Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe:
- Method: Take a deep bowl and add gram flour, suji/semolina, yogurt, salt, sugar, oil and mix it well. Now add water gradually and make a smooth batter. Cover it and let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and put oil in it. Add mustard seed and let it crackle. Now add asafetida and all the chopped veggies (onion, capsicum, carrot, French beans, and capsicum)..
- Sauté it on medium flame and cook till it becomes little soft. add all the spices- red chilli powder, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, garam masala, black pepper. Mix it until well combined. Stuffing is ready..
- . Now take an Idli mould and cut each slice of bread with the help of katori or any cookie cutter into round shape and in the same size of idli mould. Grease the idli moulds with some oil and keep aside. After 15 minutes uncovered the add little water accordingly and mix it well..
- Take a deep pan and pour 1½ glasses of water in it and let the water boil.. Take an idli mould and put breads roundels onto the idli mould..Now spread 1-1 ½ tsp of stuffing onto the bread roundels and slightly press it with the help of spoon.. At the very end add eno and mix it well..
- . After adding eno/soda do not stir too much otherwise bubbly effect will go away. After adding eno fruit salt doesn’t keep batter for long time otherwise dhokla will not be spongy so spread the batter immediately onto the stuffing. Put the idli mould in boiling water, cover with the lid and cook it for 10- 12 min minutes on high flame..
- For tempering: Heat oil in a pan and once the oil becomes hot and mustard seed and let it crackle. Switch off the flame and lastly add curry leaves and green chilli. After 10- 12 minutes, uncover the lid..
- .Take out the idli mould from the pan and let it cool down.. Once it cools down a bit scratch the sides with knife and remove the bread dhokla sandwich from it.. Cut bread besan dhokla into half and spread the tempering over it.. Serve hot with any green chutney or tomato ketchup..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bread dhokla sandwich-breakfast recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Make Homemade Bread Dhokla Sandwich-Breakfast Recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp