Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bites. Make your menu colorful with these strawberry-chocolate easy snacks. Chocolate strawberry dessert kabobs filled with strawberries, marshmallows, brownies and chocolate. So easy and perfect for entertaining!
Moist and easy chocolate cupcakes with whipped strawberry frosting that will wow you in the first bite. Also these are egg free, all purpose flour free and with perfect flat tops. Chocolate-Peppermint: Regular marshmallow, dipped in semi-sweet chocolate, then rolled in crushed candy canes. You can cook Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bites using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bites
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted DIY chocolate (refer to recipes).
- You need 5 of strawberries, halved lengthways.
- You need 5 of white marshmallows, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whipped cream (vegan) (refer to recipes).
- Prepare of crunchy peanut butter.
Strawberry Colada: Strawberry marshmallow dipped in white chocolate and rolled in coconut. Salted Caramel: Caramel swirl marshmallow dipped in. Chocolate Marshmallow Chubbies are a cross between a brownie and a cookie and are full of ooey gooey chocolate marshmallow deliciousness! The inspiration for this recipe actually came from one of my favorite TV shows.
Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bites instructions
- On a tray lined with baking paper, place the marshmallows, add a thin layer of peanut butter, then place a half of strawberry on top..
- While using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the stacked marshmallows and strawberries to cover..
- Place in the fridge to 2 hours harden..
- Remove from fridge. Using a piping bag, pipe 6 small dots on top of each chocolate bites. Serve immediately. Return to fridge when not serving..
You may remove the marshmallow/strawberry from the bowl until it is well covered in crumbs. As great as these marshmallows are on their own, they're even more fantastic in a cup of hot chocolate! The strawberry flavor blends beautifully with the hot chocolate, to make an over the top delicious treat. When I saw the strawberry flavor, I ordered it and made a Fluffernutter with the strawberry and Peanut! I haven't seen this fluff in years – I thought it was discontinued.
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Make Delicious Strawberry marshmallow chocolate bites, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp