White wine seafood pasta. Easy Seafood Pasta with White Wine Butter Sauce. The pasta itself becomes so creamy. It depends on how long the pasta is left in the sauce if you'll have leftover sauce or not.
Seafood Pasta With Shrimp And Scallops Recipes. We were craving shrimp and white wine sauce on night, and this is what I came up with. Bay scallops were on sale at the store, so I threw those in too. You can have White wine seafood pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White wine seafood pasta
- Prepare 1 pack of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Mussels.
- You need 2 cups of white wine of any choice.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh sliced garlic.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh diced tomatoes or dried.
Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of. Littleneck clams and lobster cooked in a white wine sauce that includes butter. One of my most favorite things to order at an Italian restaurant is clams casino or any kind of seafood with pasta.
White wine seafood pasta instructions
- Melt the stick of butter in a pan.
- Slice about half a cup of garlic cloves and add them to your melted butter and cook for about 1 minute, stiring consistently.
- Add the mussels to the pan and toss in melted butter and garlic.
- Add 2 cups of white wine and the freshly cut tomatoes (about half a cup or less) I use sweet wines but it is up to taste. Cook until all the mussels have opened.
- Remove the mussels frm the pan and set aside. Add the cooked angel hair pasta to coat in wine sauce. Add some fresh parsley. Once coated serve on plate and add the mussels on top. Enjoy!.
Hi and welcome to my pasta shrine. The gang needs a lot of "testing" along the way if you know whattah mean. I love to cook with Bare foot wine. Prawns and mussels cooked in white wine and chilli served up with squid ink pasta. Discard any mussels with shells that haven't opened.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect White wine seafood pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp