Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta.
You can have Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta
- You need of Pesto Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cups of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of water (plus more as needed).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 pack of spaghetti or any kind of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil water and cook the pasta, set aside.
- Add all the Pesto sauce in the blender for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Pasta.
- Add Pesto Sauce.
- Mixed well, add salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Make Tasty Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp