Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles).
You can have Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles)
- Prepare 65 g of egg noodle.
- You need 50 g of silken tofu/egg tofu.
- Prepare 7 of shrimp.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of shitake (big size).
- It’s 1 of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1 of chili (if you like it spicy).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger (bruised).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of corn starch (dissolve with 1 Tbsp water).
- You need 350 ml of water.
Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Chop garlic and onion. Thinly slice carrot, tofu and shitake..
- Boil noodle for about 3 minutes until cooked. Fry tofu until it's surface become golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat wok with medium heat, then saute ginger, garlic and onion until fragrant. Add carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Put shrimp and shitake in and stir it well..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, mushroom stock powder, and white pepper (you could add chili as well). Mix it well for 3 minutes, then add bok choy and tofu. Change fire to lowheat and cook for 2 minutes. Add sesame oil and pour corn starch mixture. Stir it until the soup a bit thicken. Turn of heat.
- Put noodle in a large bowl and pour Sapo Tahu. Serve it while it hot ✨.
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Cook Yummy Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp