Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce. Serve, passing remaining Root Beer Barbecue Sauce. Cola Barbecue Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a heavy non-reactive saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. You can also barbecue a chicken on a can of cola, lemon-lime soda, or root beer.
When it's done, you can serve it up as chicken breasts, shred it and toss in the sauce for chicken sandwiches, or make up some barbecue chicken. The addition of root beer in these slow-cooker chicken wings is a nice twist on a traditional barbecue sauce. In medium bowl, stir root beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and pepper flakes until well blended. You can have Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce
- You need of Chicken legs.
- Prepare of aluminum foil.
- It’s of Root beer bbq sauce (see my other recipe, make in advance.).
Root beer is the not-so-secret ingredient in this sweet-tangy sauce—the perfect accompaniment to rotissierie chicken. Add shredded chicken to sauce and stir until chicken is evenly coated. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until chicken is hot. Tasty homemade barbecue sauce with a kick of root beer flavor.
Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce instructions
- Cut ends of chicken legs, and press down the meat..
- Dip in bbq sauce and cook in oven on 350 or in an Air fryer..
- When chicken is about done pull out of oven, and put aluminum foil on the ends, and bush with more root beer bbq sauce, let cook for 10 more mins, or until chicken is browned up..
- Notes- this took to much time, to make them all that way, I didn’t have the patience for it or the time, so I only did a few..
Keep refrigerated for up to a Let sauce cool completely, then blend in a blender or an immersion blender to puree ingredients. What a great gift it would! I would love to make some BBQ chicken with it! PS: The label is really nice! Saucy chicken lollipop made in Chinese Style.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp