Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito.
You can have Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of wild rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pulled pork.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 6 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of Iz's Mediterranean Inspired Salad.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito instructions
- Bring water and olive oil to a boil. Add rice. Reduce. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until water has been absorbed..
- Reserve some onion for later. Put olive oil and remaining onion into a pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356849-izs-diced-onion-trick.
- saute until onion is translucent..
- Add pull pork and seasonings. Saute until thoroughly heated..
- Heat black beans..
- Now for the assembly. Take a flour tortilla and warm it for a few seconds..
- Place rice on the tortilla..
- Next add pork.
- black beans.
- Some of the reserved onion. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357663-izs-vegan-mediterranean-inspired-salad.
- the Mediterranean salad.
- and some cheese..
- Now the hard part. Roll that sucker up..
- Now it's eating time. Pick a good beer and maybe a taco sauce you enjoy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357086-izs-vegan-mild-taco-bell-sauce-copycat.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp