You can have Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms, I prefer a wild mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots, shredded or whole.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 cans (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese step by step
- Rough chop your cauliflower, carrots,onions and mushrooms..
- Add your vegetable mix and garlic in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped (essentially looks like ground beef).
- In a pot heat up about 1/2 cup of oil..
- Add your vegetable mix, herbs and spices and saute until they soften..
- Add your red wine and reduce by 1/2..
- Add your tomatoes and sugar and simmer for about 35/40 mins.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp