Three Cheese and Spinach Tortellini. Three Cheese Mushroom and Tortellini Soup. An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal option, double the batch because everyone is going to love it!
Three cheese tortellini with sun-dried tomato and spinach cream. Just before the tortellini is finished, uncover the sauce, stir the spinach into the cream sauce. Discover delicious tortellini with creamy cheese and spinach by Barilla. You can have Three Cheese and Spinach Tortellini using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three Cheese and Spinach Tortellini
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- Prepare 2 of big sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 22 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of fresh spinach boiled or frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz of italian style cheese finely shredded.
- You need 10 oz. of parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 48 pieces of empanada dough for turnover pastries (3 1/2 inch finger food empanada dough).
- Prepare 1 pound of filling "Three Cheese and Spinach" (see another filling option here in Rosanas Ideas).
Perfect for your family, pair with your favorite sauces and you have a delicious meal! Try serving our Cheese & Spinach Tortellini in a simple soup broth, or pair You Might Also Like. Barilla Three Cheese Tortellini is created with sheets of delicate egg pasta then filled with a perfectly balanced blend of three flavorful cheeses – sweet Swiss Emmentaler, light Ricotta, and nutty Grana Padano. Sprinkle servings with cheese and pepper.
Three Cheese and Spinach Tortellini step by step
- Preparation of the Filling:.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion until it is transparent, let cool In a bowl beat the eggs with pepper, add the onion, spinach, and ricotta, mix well Then add the Parmesan and Italian cheese and ham, mix well all the ingredients Refrigerate the filling for a day so that the flavors are integrated.
- To assemble, fill and boil:.
- 1 teaspoon measure to place filling Water (necessary amount) Pinch of salt (for boil).
- Place the dough on a clean surface With the measure place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center of the dough Moisten with water the outside of it Fold the dough in half by enclosing the filling (into a half moon) Press with your fingers to paste.
- Moisten and join the ends of the half moon with the help of both hands in the center of it will be a kind of small "hat" (see photos) Repeat the procedure with the other tortellini.
- Boil water with a pinch of salt Introduce the tortellini and boil it for a total of 6 minutes..
- Drain and serve with the sauce of our choice.
- Sauces you can accompany it with: Authentic Homemade Italian Tomato Sauce Bechamel sauce Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce (recipes here in Rosanas Ideas).
- Tip. In case you can't find the empanada dough, you can replace it for the same amount of Wonton wraps. The discs are 3 1/2 in diameter. Also you can prepare the dough for homemade pasta and cut them with an 3 1/2 in. pasta cutter (see recipe here Basic Dough for Homemade Pasta) To fill, paste and boil, follow the same procedure..
Dried three cheese tortellini is the best tortellini to use for this soup. You can also use fresh tortellini, just keep an eye on it as it doesn't need as Used fresh cheese and spinach tortellini. I browned the sausage then rinsed with hot water to get rid of excess fat and used chicken stock as I like the lighter. Cheese Tortellini with Spinach and Slow Roasted TomatoesTwo Peas and Their Pod. One Pot Tomato Spinach Tortellini with SausageThe Cozy Cook.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Three Cheese and Spinach Tortellini, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp