Quick Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Quick Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots, peeled and sliced thin.
- It’s 1 cup of celery, sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 64 oz of children broth (or more if desired).
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 12 oz of wide egg noodles.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- To a large Dutch oven or stockpot, add the oil and heat over medium-high heat to warm.
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, and sauté for about 7 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently..
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, pepper, and bring to a boil. Allow mixture to boil gently for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender. Note – If you like brothier soup, add additional broth, possibly as much as an additional 64 ounces because as time passes the noodles will continue to absorb broth.
- D the egg noodles and boil mixture for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are soft and cooked through. Add more broth if desired..
- Add the chicken, parsley, optional lemon juice (brightens up the flavor), and boil 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is warmed through. Taste soup and add salt to taste. Remove Bay leaves and enjoy!!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty Quick Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp