You can cook Misomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Misomato Soup
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 3 Tbsps of White Miso Paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of Green Beans, chopped.
- It’s 4 of Small Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of Potato, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Tomato sauce or paste.
- Prepare Cube of Chicken stock or Chicken Bouillon.
- It’s 2 Tbsps of Neutral Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liters of water.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
Misomato Soup instructions
- Sauté the garlic in neutral oil for about a minute. Add in the potato and green beans and fry until half-cooked..
- Add in the broth cube or your stock. If you’re using a broth cube, add water and bring the heat down and bring your soup to a low simmer. Once the soup is starting to simmer, add in tomato sauce / paste, fresh tomatoes, bay leaf, and miso paste and give it a slow but hearty stir..
- When the potatoes are cooked, season your soup with salt and pepper and do a final taste check. Then serve! :).
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Misomato Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp