Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf. Arrange olive slices on either side of eggs; press eggs and olives slightly into meat mixture. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Meatloaf.
The second time around I changed up some ingredients and omitted I like to remove my meatloaf from the loaf pan for serving. I find it's way easier to cut into. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf. You can cook Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 1 of small can refried beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Always looking for ways to create new Meat Loaf recipe I came across substituted chopped corn tortillas and then made a few other ingredient changes to give it more Mexican flavor. I suggests topping the meat loaf with sour cream and salsa. I put in extra onions and adobo seasoning. Pat half the mixture into a standard loaf pan; spread chopped chipotles in an even layer over meat and pat remaining meat mixture on top.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf instructions
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
Mexican meatloaf is a comfort food recipe your family and guests will enjoy. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you. This mildly spicy Mexican Meatloaf is a new take on an old classic! With chorizo and salsa in the mix, it's a flavor combination your whole family will love! Learn how to prepare this easy Mexican Meatloaf recipe like a pro.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Brad's Mexican meat loaf, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp