Root beer bbq sauce. Lower the heat to a medium-low and add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pepper, ground ginger and salt. This was a delightful switch from my normal bbq sauce. The flavor is a bit different, but different in a great way.
Your root beer barbeque sauce recipe sounds and looks delicious! Everyone in my house loves root beer and BBQ sauce so I repinned so I can make later. On this episode I show you how to make a quick and easy root beer BBQ sauce, Great for root beer bbq ribs, root beer bbq chicken and root beer bbq pulled. You can cook Root beer bbq sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Root beer bbq sauce
- You need 2 cups of root beer.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (or 1 TBS).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Onion powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoons of pepper.
Add diced onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft and translucent. The Root Beer sauce for the pulled chicken is just the name. It does not really have Root Beer in the sauce? If so I did not see how much.
Root beer bbq sauce instructions
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan, give it a good mix with a silicone whisk.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a small boil, let boil for 2 minutes and reduce heat to low,.
- Set timer ⏲ for 35 mins uncovered and let simmer, and stirring it occasionally. (the sauce should have reduced some).
- Pour in a container and let cool…..
- Use / or Restore in refrigerator in an airtight container….
- Notes- any kind of vinegar will work I used balsamic, can use red wine, apple cider, distilled white vinegar… I used what I had… for a more thick bbq sauce, let it boil longer, and also let it simmer longer if needed, the more it reduced the thicker it will get. I didn’t go very thick with this batch..
- Root beer bbq sauce chicken.
This root beer bbq sauce from delish.com will be the star of your summer cookouts. And pour a whole bottle of root beer up in there. I like to keep it in the juices so it But like I said, if you want to go a step further I highly recommend my Root Beer BBQ sauce to along with it. See, a plain sandwich is good…but a. And not just any BBQ sauce, but a root beer BBQ sauce based on the vanilla bourbon version in my cookbook.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Root beer bbq sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp