Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus. You might think red wine with asparagus can't work. Asparagus is a notoriously difficult vegetable to pair with wine. When you do manage to pull off a wine pairing for asparagus, it's usually I'm going to try your recipe tomorrow night along with grilled grass-fed trip-tip and roasted yukon gold potatoes.
You can use any cut of steak, either bone-in or boneless, to make this classic French bistro dish. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let rest to come to room temperature. You can have Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
- Prepare of For the steak.
- You need 3 of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of For the marinade.
- It’s 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of For the asparagus.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- It’s of Steak sauce.
- Prepare of Horseradish.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Au jus.
Season the steaks liberally with kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper on all sides and. Ideally, grilled tuna should combine a hot, smoky, charred exterior with a cool, rare, sashimi-like center. For a tuna steak recipe that turned out fish with an intense smoky char and a tender interior, we started by covering the grates with aluminum foil to superheat. For the red wine-rosemary butter: Place the wine and the rosemary sprig in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus instructions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
Flip the steaks and sear on the reverse side until crusty. This Grilled Marinated Flank Steak is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! A marinade made with soy sauce, honey and garlic makes this cut extra delicious. Best flank steak I've ever had! I used balsamic vinegar in place of the red wine vinegar Flank Steak Stir Fry with Asparagus and Red Pepper.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing How to Make Tasty Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp