Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8.
You can have Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8
- Prepare 1 pound of potatoes.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 step by step
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the potatoes thinly..
- Heat the 3 cups of milk with the potatoes in it. Bring to boil then turn down to a simmer just keep the milk hot till potatoes are fork tender..
- Take the potatoes out of the milk..
- In an oven safe dish spray the bottom and sides with nonstick spray. Layer the bottom with a layer of sliced potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Add half the cheese..
- Then a layer of potatoes, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rest of the cheese..
- Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes..
- Add the sour cream to the 1/2 cup of milk and blend well..
- Pour sour cream milk mixture over the top..
- Put into oven for 80-90 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp