Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of leek, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- It’s 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp