Low Carb Egg Drop Soup.
You can have Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy ?.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Low Carb Egg Drop Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp