Baked seafood potato casserole. This baked potato casserole makes a perfect side dish to bring to large family potlucks, picnics, and celebrations. Baked Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Be the first to review this recipe.
If you are looking for a side dish to bring. Put the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). You can cook Baked seafood potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked seafood potato casserole
- It’s 1 lb. of shrimp peeled (i use frozen).
- Prepare 1 lb. of crawfish tails (i use frozen).
- It’s 1 lb. of red potatos.
- Prepare to taste of butter.
- You need to taste of lemon pepper.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s to taste of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Spring Vegetables and Potatoes Baked in Parchment. View top rated Baked seafood casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Baked Seafood Casserole In A Ginger Cider Sour Cream Sauce, Peter's Bluenose Seafood Casserole, Baked… This is the BEST potato casserole ever! It's creamy, cheesy goodness through and through!
Baked seafood potato casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle crawfish tails and shrimp with salt and rub it in good. Rinse all salt off with water really well, this helps eliminate any fishy taste! (And this method also works really well with fish).
- Boil potatoes. Saute shrimp and crawfish tails in butter and all seasonings until done..
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish (sprayed with pam) and dot with butter.
- Then pour shrimp and crawfish tails ontop.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted approx. 10 min. And enjoy!.
- Top with sour cream if you like!.
Butter, sour cream, green onions, cheese.and bacon. Capture the fabulous flavor of twice-baked potatoes without having to fill individual shells. Easy Baked Potato Casserole. "This is a wonderfully different potato salad," raves Debbie Johnson from Centertown, Missouri. "It'll look like you've fussed for hours; but only you'll know the truth!" Forgot password? click here. Beat eggs slightly in a medium-size bowl; stir in milk, cream, melted butter or margarine, mustard, and shredded cheese; pour over. A baked potato sprinkled with cheese and sour cream?
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Baked seafood potato casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp