Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Whole Wheat Pasta. In this chicken and broccoli pasta, a hint of stone ground mustard gives a bit of tang to creamy melted cheese mixed into whole wheat pasta, broccoli florets, and shredded chicken. This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves.
Cheddar chicken and broccoli pasta is a great way to sneak in veggies for picky eaters. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. Drain well, then heat the grill. You can cook Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- You need of Frozen broccoli.
- You need of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- It’s of Ragu cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
For this easy mac and cheese recipe, you'll need How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Boil pasta according to the package instructions. Creamy cheesy shells are swirled with broccoli and hearty bites of chicken for a dish that's sure to satisfy! Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta step by step
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
Use pasta water to adjust the consistency of the sauce if needed. Distribute the pasta into bowls and top with the bacon and chives. Drain, return to pan and remove from heat. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. A healthy and delicious pasta bake is a great way for using up leftover chicken.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp