Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne.
You can cook Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne
- You need of Lasagne.
- It’s 1 box of barilla lasagne, uncooked (9oz).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of container ricotta cheese (15oz).
- You need 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz) divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (2 oz).
- Prepare 1 lb of bulk ground beef (cook, crumble, and drain).
- It’s 2 of jars marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan (13x9x 3 inches deep) with non-stick cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs..
- Stir in ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella and the Parmesan..
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of baking pan..
- After each layer of sauce, sprinkle a little cinnamon if wanted..
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets (lasagne), 1/3 of ricotta mixture, half of browned meat, 1 cup of mozzarella, and 1 cup of sauce..
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of ricotta mixture, and 1&1/2 cups of sauce..
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat, and 1 cup of sauce..
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining sauce, and 1 remaining cup of mozzarella..
- Bake, covered loosely with foil (so the top cheese layer doesn't stick to the foil) for 50-60min. Uncover and continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Let stand 15 min before cutting..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp