Welsh Rarebit No. 1.
You can cook Welsh Rarebit No. 1 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Welsh Rarebit No. 1
- Prepare 2 of small eggs or 1 large egg.
- It’s 2 of heaping teaspoons dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- You need 1 pint of beer or ale at room temperature not cold.
- Prepare 2 pounds of cream cheese.
- It’s of Paprika.
Welsh Rarebit No. 1 instructions
- Beat eggs add dry mustard pepper blend well..
- Fill lower part of chafing dish with boiling water and continue boiling..
- Cut cheese in small pieces add to chafing dish and stir with large spoon..
- When cheese is partly Melted slowly add beer in small quantities stirring constantly and vigorously until smooth and of right consistency.
- Add seasoning serve immediately on crisp crackers and dash of paprika..
- The secret of Welsh rarebit is that it be cooked quickly over hot flame in double boiler with water constantly boiling..
- The mixture must be stirred constantly..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Delicious Welsh Rarebit No. 1, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp