Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese). This Boursin Pasta recipe is a creamy pasta dish speckled with green peas and sun-dried What Makes This Pasta with Boursin Cheese So Good? Switch up the pasta shape to long. The Best Boursin Cheese Pasta Recipes on Yummly
My family loves this easy Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta dish made with penne noodles, chicken I add the asparagus towards the end, so that it can cook in the boiling water and I don't have to dirty another pan. You could roast or grill it as well, and then add it to the finished pasta at the end. "This pasta with tomato cream sauce is a less guilty way to get your creamy pasta fix!" And actually, this can even be made without cream. Cream isn't a pantry staple for me so I sometimes make the Creamy Tomato Pasta sauce just using milk and adding an extra dollop of butter to add. You can cook Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese)
- You need 8 oz of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s 5 slices of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 pint of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
Creamy Asparagus Pasta Recipe – A creamy, yet healthy veggie loaded protein-packed pasta with asparagus and peas, all tossed in a lightened-up It's a nice way to change up from the usual red-sauce or even alfredo sauce. Try this easy shrimp pasta sometime soon, and I am sure you will like it! It's very easy to overcook shrimp, which makes it tough and rubbery, which is why I love this shrimp pasta recipe as the cream sauce helps keep shrimp tender and moist and prevents it from getting dry and overcooked. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat!
Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) step by step
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
If you don't like messing around with fresh tomatoes, you can replace them with a can of diced tomatoes. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make. I added bacon today, but you can add chicken or shrimp. My son loves bacon, so this side is a hit with him. Sometimes I even add chicken to make it a main dish.—Kim Uhrich, Cabot, Arkansas.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp