You can cook Buckeye Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buckeye Pie
- Prepare 20 of oreos, crushed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temp.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
Buckeye Pie instructions
- Combine Oreos with melted butter, stir until all crumbs are moistened. Press and shape into pie dish.
- Combine room temp butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture over pie crust and place dish in freezer while you make ganache..
- Place chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat heavy cream until it begins to simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit 5 minutes before stirring until smooth..
- Pour ganache over peanut butter and smooth. Refrigerate until set, about one hour..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Buckeye Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp