Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast cheese garlic bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast cheese garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread:
- Take 2 cups of Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of yeast.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 15 of garlic cloves (1.5 garlic bulb).
- Make ready 40 gms of unsalted butter.
- Get 100 gms of processed cheese.
- Take 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 20 gms of sweet corns.
Steps to make Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread:
- Take 1 cup of lukewarm water, add 1 tsp each of yeast and sugar. Cover it and leave it for 5 mins. Add 2 cups of maida to it (slowly while mixing), 1 tsp each of salt, garlic powder and oregano. Make it a soft mixture. Cover with a wrapping paper and leave it aside for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, the dough will be double it's size. Take the dough and knead it well for 10- 15 mins.
- Make a thick roti shape of the dough. Put it on oven based utensil which is coated with oil. Take melted butter in a small bowl and add1 tsp each of oregano and chilli flakes. Use a brush to coat the maida roti with half of the butter mixture prepared.
- Add Cheese, sweet corn on one side of the roti. Wrap empty half of the roti on the filled half to make a semi circle. Add cut marks using a knife so that the inside is cooked well. Coat remaining butter mixture on the top of Folded roti.
- Take a preheated oven and cook the bread for 20 mins at 360°. You can further grill it for 2 mins to give it a nice colour. Enjoy Garlic bread with mayo and ketchup..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast cheese garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Breakfast Cheese Garlic Bread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp