Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free.
You can have Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- It’s 125 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 15 ml of olive oil.
- You need 250 ml of freshly boiled water.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 50 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of choc sauce.
- It’s 50 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 75 grams of chocolate made from rice milk such as Moo-Free brand or.
- Prepare 150 ml of full fat coconut milk / cream.
Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free instructions
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum, sugar and baking powder in a bowl then beat in the oil and boiled water so you have a warm, sticky dough.
- Let the dough rest 10 minutes while you heat oil in a deep fryer or pan to 170C/325F and mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a seperate bowl.
- Melt the 2 chocolates together over a bain marie, then whisk in the cream to make a glossy sauce.
- Put a wide star shaped nozzle on a piping bag, fill with the dough and pipe into the hot oil lengths of dough around 2 or 3 inches long. The shorter they are, the straighter they'll stay! Use your thumb to knock the dough from the end of the nozzle to start each new churro.
- Only cook 4 at a time so the oil keeps it's temperature and fry until golden brown.
- Let drain on kitchen paper then roll in the sugar mix until well coated.
- Serve with the warm chocolate sauce.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp